Customer who bought this also bought
Kanger Aerotank V2 Dual Coil
The Aerotank boasts a sturdy Pyrex glass tank and the V2 is no exception. Not only does the new V2 come with the aforementioned Pyrex glass tank, it also comes with a stainless steel tank. This stainless steel tank gives you the option of added durability and is used IN PLACE of the glass tank and is not a cover to use with the glass tank.
The pre-existing airflow valve has been redesigned, making it easier to control the airflow getting to the coil head. Simply twist the dial beneath the tank from left to right to give yourself more or less airflow, depending on your preferences. When adjusting the dial, hold onto the base to ensure that you don't unscrew the clearomizer from your battery. Another great thing they've revamped is the coil heads. The wicks are now located inside the atomizer. This is a new feature that helps to prevent leaking.
The Aerotank V2 is still glue free and can be completely disassembled for cleaning and rebuilding purposes. Its tank has a 2.5ml capacity, the drip tip is replaceable with any 510 drip tip and the clearomizer itself is 510 threaded to fit on any eGo battery. Though it will function on any eGo battery it is recommended to use one of the larger batteries with more power so that your Aerotank V2 will meet its full potential and wow you with its ability.
- 1 Aerotank V2 clearomizer
- 2 Coils Heads
- 1 Beauty Ring
HOW TO CHANGE THE COIL:
- Turn the tank upside down and unscrew the base assembly cap from the bottom of the tank.
- Thread on a new coil ( do not over tighten the coil into the base, a snug fit is all you need)
- Reinstall the base assembly into the tank.
HOW TO FILL/REFILL:
- Turn the Kanger Aerotank upside down and unscrew the base assembly cap from the bottom of the tank.
- Fill with approximately 2.0ml-2.4ml of e-liquid by tilting the Kanger Aerotank at a slight angle and dripping juice down the inside wall against the outer wall of tank.
- Screw the top cap assembly back onto the tube.
- Screw onto electronic cigarette device and you're ready to vape.
- Let the AeroTank sit for a few minutes when first filling with liquid, this will allow the liquid to absorb into the coil wicks. Firing the Kanger AeroTank with a dry coil can cause burning of the wicking material and possibly ruin the coil.
- The metal tube in the center of the Aerotank runs strait through the clearomizer, so avoid getting liquid into the tube, otherwise leaking may occur.
- A small amount of liquid can leak from the mouthpiece when you're changing the coil (wicks) or adding liquid, since the seal is temporarily broken when the base is removed.
- Gurgling or leaks usually happen when liquid ends up in the metal tube in the middle. To resolve this issue without emptying the tank, remove the clearomizer from the battery and blow through the mouthpiece. We recommend wrapping a tissue or paper towel around the end to catch any liquid.
- If possible, keep the tank more than 1/3 full. This helps maintain the vacuum and will help prevent leaks.
- The coils (wicks) have a life, on average of 10-20 days depending on the volume of vaping. When they burn out, they may cause a bit of leaking or lack of vapor. This can be remedied by simply replacing the coil.
- The coil (wicks) can loosen when unscrewing the tank or the base. Always check the coil for tightness before vaping.